Wiltshire couple poisoned by contaminated item

Wiltshire couple poisoned by contaminated item

A man and a woman who are critically ill after being poisoned with the Novichok nerve agent had been exposed to the toxin after handling a contaminated item.

"Following further tests of samples from the patients, we now know that they were exposed to the nerve agent after handling a contaminated item," London police said in a statement.

"Detectives are working as quickly and as diligently as possible to identify the source of the contamination." 


Published: by Radio NewsHub
Start your relationship

If you are interested in receiving bulletins from Radio News Hub or would simply like to find out more please fill in the form below. We operate on annual contracts - spread the cost is available.

We aim to get back to you within 48 hours